Thunkofcardgames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Errata version 1 - Mar 1st

Go down

Errata version 1 - Mar 1st Empty Errata version 1 - Mar 1st

Post by LittleFighterFox Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Cause no one shall ever see it.

I'm eating the following deck-lists:

Robert/Amy/Luquier
Pale Moon much needed power buff drastically increased the number of options and plays available. This is the main reason why I didn't specify one PM deck as all kinds received a nice touch. In general 7k purple and 7k Magician makes set-ups much faster, free Peek-a-boo adds to the advantage pile. Robert is more efficient then all the other grade 1 killers [Giraffa, Eclipse: no on-hit and low CB]. Amy is cheap [Mr.Invincible, Kurama] and gets great targets to pick from. Luquier can abuse her high power gain throughout multiple turns making her devastating as she guarantees PG beat-down [Colonel, almost costless]. PM is a very solid contender.

Swan soul+
My blog had Iridin instead of Baron to achieve 8 targets to hit 12k. With Baron taking that role Swan soul has a really efficient buff. In addition Lohengrin loses its small bit of power for a front row sweep ability, which is much more feasible to attempt. Akane ensures consistency and dependability. Besides standard gear we have an interesting tech: Pongal. Though I've put it off for its situational use power boosts can get crazy high. Choosing Margal over normal critical is leaning toward the retirement/ultimate boost mode, though classic 12C works dandy. Swan soul is my lead deck for this errata.

Crossrides
The counter to Swan soul+, Robert, Amy and a large number of decks even with the global power raise. Damn the mess they make.

The other clans
I find everything got its fair share of balancing. Nerfs killed some combos [Glenn,Llew:how the hell am I supposed to use it?] but buffs created new ones, generic staples [Lion heat] can actually be considered worthwhile while costs dumbed down nice units [Asura, Unflippers]. Some were even wtf[Nimue,Toxic Soldier]. Overall I'm pleasantly surprised.

Non-card suggestions
Format. Things like distinguishing a card's name and its changes (bold, red, etc)
Don't include cards that have no changes. I get confused.
If you sort it in a chart (csv, sql database) it'll be program readable
> So a program can automatically tell you what the errata would be
> And easier to edit
> And easier to read
> And revision history benefits
> And stuff

Since I only check here like...every three months, I don't think I'll come back for a long while...

LittleFighterFox

http://bramptonbooster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum